Thursday, October 14, 2010

"AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT"

I'm so excited! 

I'm feeling sooooo much better, almost euphoric these days.  I never thought it would happen with this pregnancy.  I no longer feel like puking and I'm hungry for everything!  Bring on the occasional bout with hemorrhoids cuz I don't even care. I feel that good.  Big ole weight gain, here I come.  Well, hopefully nothing draz-tik.

Anyway, to celebrate my regained, lucious appetite I have officially declared it CROCK POT SEASON.  I started it by making crock pot pizza for my daughters 3rd birthday party.  It was meant to be served to the kiddies, but you know how picky they are. 


"What's thiiiiiis?"
"Pepperoni".
"I don't liiiiiike pepperoni!"
"You eat it on pizza all the time."
"But there are noodles in this piiiizzzzaaaaa!"


Actually, a few did eat it, but it was definitely a bigger hit with the adults, me included!  With no heart burn to boot!  WOOT WOOT!


The other day I was filtering out my junk e-mail and came across a link from Cooking Light magazine and it just so happened to be dedicated to crock pot recipes.  Mmmmm.  I don't know where to start, but ima make all a dem!  Okay, maybe not.  But check 'em out for yo'self and tell me they don't sound delish.  (Not quite sure why feeling good makes me wanna talk like a "bru-tha" but sheeeet, ima do it!)


http://www.cookinglight.com/food/top-rated-recipes/slow-cooker-favorites-00400000038588/


I don't want to copy Julie & Julia or anything, but I will definitely crock pot some of this shit up and share my opinion with all ya'all! 


"I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. YA-A-YA!"  (Okay, so it's not HIP HOP.  Say WHA?)

No comments:

Post a Comment