Thursday, June 30, 2011

UNDIES UPDATE

They were mine.  Yup.  I feel like such an idiot.  A ruh-tard.  I started doing some of the heaviest thinking to date and realized that they had the same exact cut and ribbon as another pair that I do wear; ones with cherries on them.  They came in a pack of three.  Maternity underwear.  Yup.  Shame on me.  They matched up perfectly, just like the glass slipper in many ways.  Sorry boyfriend.  Sorry mind.  Sorry blog.  I guess I continue on waiting for the cheating to happen cause apparently it hasn't happen just yet.

1 comment:

  1. Ah.. just glad to know they were yours. Thought they were, but look at it as a good lesson to you.. Dont be so quick to judge him. Or am I only being really nice so that he doesnt burn my food at the BBQ, or throw me in the fire when I visit? Who knows... but I always thought he was a good guy...

    Apparently you dont clean your undie drawer often enough... maybe thats the lesson here... yeah.. go with that one!

    ReplyDelete