Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm GAY

Those are the recent words of Ricky Martin.  This is about as shocking to me as when Ellen Degeneres came out.  C'mon people.  Maybe that's insensitive because I am not gay (yet) and I don't know what it's like to be discriminated against because of my sexual orientation.  But ah...sometimes it's just sooo obvious.  Do you suppose Ricky saw Adam Lambert still gettin' all the female fan love even though he's about as flamin' as they come and went "waddaminut, I can be cool and gay too!"  Or maybe it's like he claims.  He says his twin boys have inspired him to be real.  Well, whatever.  My hat goes off to you Ricky.  To all of you that are out and proud.  And for those still in the closet..put on some clothes and step on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment